|| July 6, 2004 |
|| F33.5 Hauptgebaeude ETH Zentrum |
Minutes by: Chidu
Attendees : Chidu, Arvind, Saikumar, Vishwa
Review meeting issues:
- VA update (Saikumar): last installment of CHF 2200.00 sent on the
1st of July. Prosanta Ghosh to be called again and informed about it.
- Dhule project: Chidu has reinitiated contact after GBM. Asha Mumbai
has agreed to find a volunteer to make a site visit. Chidu will put
together an information set for the volunteer to read and familiarize
himself with the project.
- Rappenkellers have to be bought
- Akshardeep update (Vishwa): The 9th and 10th classes have begun as
per conversation with Mrs. Bapat. An updated report has been sent by
Mrs. Bapat regarding the finances after their audit. Time has been sought
until August to send the next installment and Mrs. Bapat is in agreement
with this time frame. Decision about the details of the next installment
has yet to be made. Vishwa will try and get all clarifications before
calling a meeting to decide about the next installment.
- Sponsorship brochure for Notes of Hope '05 was discussed and
suggestions made. Important: we should present ourselves as Asha Zurich
and not as Asha for Education.
- Asha chapter in Geneva and Basel: Asha Zurich should help them set up
chapters in all possible ways. The key volunteer should be invited for
2-3 meetings and should be encouraged to take the first steps in formally
starting a chapter.