|| August 11, 2004 |
|| ETH Polyterrasse |
Minutes by: Chidu, Vishwa
Attendees: Neha, Vikas, Chidu, Vishwa and Santosh
- Vishwa briefed about the recent happening in Akshardeep.
- All the 10 classes are now running in the PCMC area.
- According to their last communication, they have a surplus of
Rs. 20,000 from the first instalment.
- Vishwa will ask Mrs. Bapat about this surplus money and it was
decided to send the second instalment after hearing from Mrs. Bapat.
- The idea of sending the personal donations (gifts)
was rejected in the meeting.
- It was decided to start sending money, at least
the first instalment of Parivaar to Asha India as
planned earlier when we started with the project.
- Vikas will find out the responsible person in Asha
India who will be responsible to inform us about the
activities and bank transactions.
- It was concluded that MoU with Parivaar can't be
signed. (unsigned MoU).
- Asha Zurich should ask Vinayak to start the procedure
of applying for a temporary (project-based) FCRA.