|| September 7, 2004 |
|| ETH HG F33.1 |
Minutes by: Chidu
Attendees : Greg, Arvind, Chidu, Saikumar, Vishwa, Santosh, Mathimaran,
Navreet (new volunteer)
Income for the current year has fallen. The means to bring it back
up were discussed.
- Events: Focus all efforts for the India Week and work out
a deal so that we can make around 2000 CHF from this event.
- Asha Desk has been revived, but we have to make sure we
attend as many events as possible. The material for Asha Desk would
be concentrated at the different campuses: Saikumar ETH Hoenggerberg,
Priyanka Uni Irchel, and Vishwa ETH Zentrum.
- CAYH: participation has to be increased. Chidu volunteered
to become the CAYH coordinator. It was suggested that Sajid and Neha
could also be CAYH volunteers.
Notes of Hope 2005
- Answers on sponsorship attempts have to reach Vishwa by the
15th of October.
- The negotiations regarding food stalls have to be done with
Volkshaus. Chidu and Arvind will do that so that Shyam and Santosh
can discuss this with the Restaurants.
- German translation of brochure and letter - Sathya.
- Chidu has 20 copies of the sponsorship brochure and covering
- INR 1,35,000 was sent to Akshardeep as the second instalment.
- Vishwa informed about a joint workshop being conducted by Swadhar
and Asha Sanctuary group in December in Pune.
- Construction should be fully completed by the middle of September
- Final report will be submitted at the next monthly meeting
- The day when the building will be inaugurated will be decided on
New project in Tamil Nadu - presented by Mathimaran
- Immediate task involves repairing precarious condition of roof
in the community center.
- Further work on filling out the project proposal form will be
carried out by Mathimaran.
- FCRA stuff has to be sorted out.