Date: November 6, 2003
Minutes by: Chidu
Attendees : Anantha, Vishwa, Sathya, Vikas, Saikumar, Chidu, Pramod,
Santosh, Vijay, Parminder, Nitesh
- More pressure needs to be maintained for sales.
Asha visual publicity for the concert
- Pramod will collect pictures and caption them and put them
up in the concert hall. Arrangement using easels or rope has to be
- Around 30 photographs.
- Anurag will help Pramod in printing the photographs.
Press release material
- Resend the PR material to media a week before the concert - Vijay.
- Translate the PR into German - Priyanka.
- Contact Mr. Vijay Singh again for Tages Anzeiger - Chidu.
- Find out from HPC if he is bringing it.
- Inform Dr. Chandra Holm about it - Chidu.
Food stall - Ravi's
- A visit to the hall has to be arranged - Shyam.
- Ravi's needs to be told that this is a formal event and hence
the appearance should be appropriate - Shyam.
- Ask Ravi's about food for Hariprasad Chaurasia - Shyam.
Ravi will send the task list he presented to everybody.
Pramod will make volunteer labels.
- Nitesh will book a van for transportation of the sound equipment.
- Nitesh and Sathya will use their cars to take care of the artists
and will accompany them.
- Pramod's car will also be available if necessary.
Day of concert
- Brochures will be placed on the seats.
- If possible sound check will be performed with the artists at 16
hrs. Sound setup should be ready by 15 hrs.
- Dress code - formal, traditional (no sneakers, jeans, T-shirt)
- Priyanka will be compere.
- 18:00 - Welcome speech - 2 mins - Priyanka.
- ------- President's address - 5 mins - Sathya.
- ------- Artist introductions - 3 mins - Priyanka.
- 18:15 - Concert begins - doors close - rear door is controlled by
- Break for 20 minutes (to be fixed later).