|| October 19, 2003 |
|| Cafe Zaehringer |
Minutes by: Chidu
Attendees : Vijay, Santosh, Saikumar, Vikas, Vishwa, Sathya, Chidu,
- Saikumar presented the current status of VA project. A revised
budget has been received by AshaZ from VA which includes an increase
from the original budget by around 80-90,000 rupees. Bills accounting
for all the funds transferred in the first and second installments
have not been received. Saikumar will upload the bills that he has
received into 'Datastore'.
- To go further with VA, it was felt that we need to get an
appraisal of the situation from a third party. All avenues are to be
explored in this regard: (a) Establish contact with Asha Kolkata
(Saikumar), (b) Use Parivar project contact and/or contact IIM-C
(Vikas), (c) Sathya will try and visit VA during his India trip,
(d) Santosh will talk to his friend in Kolkata. AshaZ is ready to
pay the expenses incurred by the person making site visit.
- The revised budget was felt to be inflated. Specific points of
departure have been identified by Saikumar. Saikumar will raise these
specific issues with VA (eg. cement bags, white wash etc.)
- Vishwa and Santosh will send the first installment to Akshardeep
(approximately half the total requested amount)
- Vishwa will call up Mrs. Bapat and establish personal contact.
Hariprasad Chaurasia Concert
- Brochure: Arvind and Santosh have contacted a printer. The
brochure content should be ready for printing by the end of October.
400 copies of the brochure are to be printed. Arvind presented the
structure of the brochure. Articles are expected from - Chidu,
Sathya, Vikas, Saikumar, Vishwa.
- Sponsors: Santosh will make a list of which sponsors have paid
the money and which have not.
- Rietberg: need 1600 copies on A4 having 2 A5 posters by Friday,
- A0 poster at ETH Polyterrasse - Arvind and Chidu.
ETH Event calender - Chidu.
- Ticket sales: Completed transactions are too few. Full pressure
has to be applied now!!!!
- Restaurants have to be given a poster each. Shyam(?)
- New event account with UBS: Sathya will give details to Chidu.
- Hochschule Musik: Chidu and Koushik will look into sound
requirements. and also discuss about food stall and kinder krippe.